25 Questions To Ask A Man
Updated: Mar 6, 2019
Breaking through the walls of a man to find his core beliefs, interest et al, may seem less challenging compared to understanding a Woman but it's still a task. Women are fund of creating various strategies in the attempt of reading a mans mind to no avail. The simplest way is through a series of questions in form of conversations that aren't posed like an interview to scare him off.
If you're looking for questions to ask a Man of interest, we've put together a list we feel are important in the early stages before diving into something deep only to struggle to find a way out to shore.
So here goes...
1. What kind of childhood did you have?
2. Who are your family and friends?
3. What's your best friend like?
4. What do you expect from a relationship?
5. Do you want children?
6. What are your goals?
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
8. How do you feel about your career path?
9. If you could describe yourself in 3 words which will they be?
10. Do you believe in God?
11. What's compassion to you?
12. Do you believe in Love?
13. If you were to live anywhere in the world, where will it be?
14. What makes you happy?
15. What's travel to you?
16. What are you most passionate about?
17. What's your professional goal?
18. What makes you laugh?
19. What's your favourite memory?
20. How do you feel about intimacy?
21. How would others describe you?
22. What do you find most attractive in a Woman?
23. Are Women equal to Men?
24. What will be your ideal first date?
25. What social media do you use?
These questions will lead to a more elaborate conversation that will give you a better understanding of the Man and perhaps in turn you'd find things you both have in common which makes the process even more intriguing.